Ethic Company Code
Atelier Aimée, among the leading companies in Italy, disposes of a company ethic code since 1993, that is undersigned by each employee when hired.
Furthermore, since 1988 the participation of the entire staff to the company profits is provided for, profits that the property has always reinvested in the company, to favour its patrimonial solidity.
ETHIC COMPANY CODE:
1. We of Atelier Aimée produce and sell bridal articles to dress women on the most important day of their lives, women who want to feel valued at their best.
2. Therefore we always project, sell and produce with the best quality
3. We are deeply conscious that our company’s fate is strictly connected to the satisfaction of our clients and we believe that our company is a community of individuals that work with this common objective.
4. We strongly affirm that each individual of our community has equal dignity; each and every one of us deserves to always be treated with the maximum respect and education, and, even though we have each “our own” work, “our own” responsibility, “our own” history, “our own” experiences, the desire to do our job well associates us.
5. We work to earn a living, but not only for this reason; in fact, we hope to learn something new every day, to grow and improve for our own personal satisfaction, even though unfortunately we can be afflicted by personal, domestic or health problems, that can make our work more difficult.
6. We remember our rights, but also our duties, and we know the economic value of the time we dispose of to do things.
7. We confront true problems with courage, convinced that for every true problem there is always a reasonable and well-advised economical solution, in the same way that we avoid false problems. We know that the majority of them could derive from solvable organizational matters and from our capacity to communicate with sincerity and reciprocal availability
8. We do our best in order that our company works in full respect of laws and always has a correct and transparent behaviour towards clients, employees, suppliers, banks, the state.
9. Our community wants to produce a “correct” profit so that not only the employees are paid but also the shareholders that provide the capital stock; a correct profit is essential to maintain a fully efficient company, to carry out the necessary improvements to respond to the market’s needs and reduce our dependency from external backers.